Hello everyone! Time for another Officer of the month. This month it's Callon Schmid, our stellar ritualist! Callon is a Junior from Knoxville, TN majoring in History. She spent her summer on Capitol Hill, interning for a US senator, and she would love to work in politics whenever she graduates!
What has been the most rewarding part about your position?
What's your favorite Theta memory?
Who do you admire and why?
- She ran her first 5k this past fall for Rock the CASA. Get it gurl.
- She rode horses competitively for the majority of her life.
- She has a cat named Mufasa... yes from the Lion King!
- Callon is an extreme diet coke addict... I guess college does that to you.
- She has a stuffed dog that she sleeps with every night named "Cubby" after Lindsey Lohan's stuffed animal in The Parent Trap.
- She's one of the most competitive people you'll ever meet... so don't cross her. Just ask her flag football team.
- Shakira is her spirit animal. So I'm gonna jump to conclusions and say that her hips don't lie.
- She has an older brother, Alexander, that just got married last September.
- Her stepmother was a Theta at FSU, so they grew very close because of their shared sisterhood!
- She drives a station wagon named Myrna... the name fits.
- If she could do anything, she'd make movie soundtracks!
- She was a Pi Chi for Recruitment 2013 (and she did an AMAZING job)!